ADVERTISEMENT

Official Ole Miss Game Thread

Thhere have been 5 or 6 plays where we really could have benefited from a review. That first down spot was at least questionable

Reactions: OKTornadoes
It is ok.

But we need to break through at some point. It is not good enough.

But with the Brin injury what can you do.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Wait, did the D hold Ole Miss scoreless in the second half?
When I first read this I thought you were asking if Ole Miss held the entire second half. To which my response was the entire first and second half. But yes, we held Ole Miss to zero points in the second half.

So who all went out with injury and didn't come back?

I lost track.

Brin, Ford, ???

I don't recall seeing Justin back, but his situation didn't look that serious. I hope Brin is back for the Covid Kitties.

Are those locker rooms equipped with x-ray equipment? I've not been in a football locker room or training facility.

WE SHOULD BE 4-0 right now. FRUSTRATING
I agree but what can you do. If Brin were not injured I believe we would have won this game but injuries happen and I agree with pulling him.

Don't make me remember the Wyoming game.

As @chito_and_leon has pointed out, Montgomery has a long history of being just under .500 so we are pretty much where that history would suggest.

WE SHOULD BE 4-0 right now. FRUSTRATING
This! That said, we could say the same thing about 2020. I suspect we have Brin back next game, but to be honest, I was VERY impressed with Braxton. The last two games vs. the spring is quite the step forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT