ADVERTISEMENT

Official Bowl Game Thread

Monty should resign. He's just so f'ing dumb. He's like a triplet... each of 'em has to be thinking "I probably shouldn't be here."

He's got to say to himself each day "I probably shouldn't be here."

To be honest... kind of thought the game would play out like this.

What game did Smith WIN for Tulsa this year? And each loss is mainly (not entirely) on him.

To get made fun of again on here
That would never happen.
tumblr_inline_nvynd8qsVI1td0hds_1280.jpg

That’s a garbage call. Absolutely pathetic by the officials. They need to be suspended. That was intended to injure Santana. Which league did we find these morons from?

This fighting crap makes us look bad. That is on the Coach. No discipline

Reactions: TU4ever2
Well.... The COVID season is finally over. Without Zaven playing today and with Smith in there, we missed our shot at beating an SEC team. Monty's play calling this season was so unimaginative... Not one half-back pass, or a double reverse, or ANYTHING. Our RBs did a damn good job this season with the other team always knowing what was coming out of our backfield.

This was on the officials. They lost control of the game early. This is why you stop the jawing. People get hurt. Both teams have responsibility here, but the officials have got to be fired.

I shouldn't have to say it but fire him. Don't let him on the bus. Not only is he a :crap: coach, he is an embarrassment. He has turned this program into an embarrassment and lost complete control.

I will not buy another piece of gear, I will not buy a ticket, or support a single University of Tulsa thing until he is gone. What a ****ing joke he has turned this into.

I am done.

That makes us look absolutely horrible. That is 100% on Monty!!! Assistants were getting into it on Miss St side.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
This was on the officials. They lost control of the game early. This is why you stop the jawing. People get hurt. Both teams have responsibility here, but the officials have got to be fired.

That's on our coach, if it was just this game then maybe. This has been a problem for a while and particularly bad this season. Its Monty it's all monty

No. Was on Monty for how he handles discipline.

I would say the kick coverage team was likely of greater consequence towards Tulsa losing than the lone pick six.

I would say the pick six and then the interception at the 5. We kick a field goal instead, get them off the field just like we did and that last touchdown puts us up by one.

I swear Smith had to have money on Miss St. There is no way around him costing us the game in points and in our come back.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Missed the action
turned off in frustration
who started it?

Awful look. ESPN piling on a Tulsa assistant coach.

Awful look by ESPN. He doesn’t know what happened and he’s mouthing off about it. Who is this lard ass? It’s on our sideline. Talk about that.

Reactions: edm1077
The CBS coverage at halftime of SJSU Ball St game talked about the kicking and punching by Miss State players that weren’t suited up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT