ADVERTISEMENT

Obamacare for Lawyers

rabidTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
If the govt can control our medical health, they can do it wherever they wish and witrh any business. Now I know there are several lawyers on this TU site that support Obama and Obamacare, but you guys need to look at the ramifications of this power grab.

What if ---------- the govt decided it needed to control the costs of "all" legal fees and committed to regulating the access to attourneys and yes, their fee structure in the same way they are dictating to doctors and medical insurance companies what they can do and what they charge.

So here is what that kind of thinking very well could result in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fellow americans, right now, there is a huge "legal" gap between the rich poor and middle class and the access to lawyers/lawyering. I believe the govt should step in and control the peoples access to it and regulate that industry to more 'fairly" provide access. Rates and pay in the legal profession is way out of control and the ones getting rich are the lawyers who are supposed to be providing the american people with better "legal care". Right now the rich have better legal care than the rest of us and that needs to change. The playing field needs to be leveled and an end to the present disproportionate legal profession which must be controlled to better serve those in the middle class, the undocumented, the poor and the indigent. Caps should be placed on these unfair and illicit profits. Comrades, we must unite!

So lawyers, what about that? Call it Obama-justice. If they did it with Obamacare, they can do it with the legal field too. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT