ADVERTISEMENT

NW State predictions and Arkansas State prediction

Seems like decent predictions. I'm not quite there on what I think our record will be, but I'll say it again: Kirk Francis reminds me of Paul Smith in how he plays and his pocket awareness, and I think our offense is going to shock a lot of people this fall. Now our defense? No idea at this point.

Seems like decent predictions. I'm not quite there on what I think our record will be, but I'll say it again: Kirk Francis reminds me of Paul Smith in how he plays and his pocket awareness, and I think our offense is going to shock a lot of people this fall. Now our defense? No idea at this point.
The offense will depend on what kind of production we get from our OL. I think we have the skill position players to move the offense and score and hopefully we have a good enough replacement kicker to make sure we get points when we get to the +35 or closer.

The defense will be fine. Always seems to be. And D was not the problem last year. The offense bogging down or shooting themselves in the foot after promising drives was the biggest problem.

My predictions:

vs NW State: TU 45-14
Arkansas State: TU -27-17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT