ADVERTISEMENT

No Prediction thread?

I’ll give a prediction for the only game that matters today -

TU 80
Charlotte 60

Also, is Bruce with the basketball team or is he stuck covering the dumpster fire at Chapman? Hopefully he’s in Myrtle Beach.

Yeah, I chose to put the Official Prediction Thread to bed for this game. And I sure as hell don’t want one for the UH game…. that‘s a magnet for every coog troll In the webverse. I just can’t…those coog people.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Ah... coog trolls.. its like saying Beetlejuice... Bloody Mary... or Biggie Smalls.. mere mention and they crawl out of the rotten woodwork of a rat infested Galveston home like so many cochroaches looking for last nights whataburger wrapper...

But for what its worth..

River City..... 63
Cigar City...... 7

Boys from Ybor City gonna have trouble keeping their Toros lit tonight...

Over under on the crowd... 2000.. would be less after half but they will be frozen in place.. btw.. you dont count as attendance if you stay in the Club...

Basketball...

NASCAR HOF... 43
Jazz HOF ... (temporarily closed).. 67

Reactions: TulsaAM

TU 80
Charlotte 60

Also, is Bruce with the basketball team or is he stuck covering the dumpster fire at Chapman? Hopefully he’s in Myrtle Beach.
Bruce is here with the football team. TU alum Bob Stevens is filling in at Myrtle Beach.

Over under on the crowd... 2000.. would be less after half but they will be frozen in place.. btw.. you dont count as attendance if you stay in the Club...

Guess I won’t count.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Cushing 56, Blanchard 14
TU 85, Charlotte 52

Oh, sorry. Monty's last home game!

TU 24, USF 10

😜

TU 80
Charlotte 60

Football always takes precedence for the broadcast crew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT