ADVERTISEMENT

Next year's schedule

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Can someone post the dates and times if known, particularly for OOC. I assume AAC teams are known but not dates. Never too early to block out the Fall calendar.

Beating Ohio State would be an awesome way to the start of a great season.

GO TU!!!

Beating San Jose state would be the best start to the season.

Lets take down those Tar Heels! . . . . . Oops! Never mind. o_O:eek::confused:

I am seriously going to try to go to the Horseshoe for the game versus Ohio State.

It's not impossible. Dane matured a helluva lot last year. With Rowdy up front protecting him, might be more competitive than most OSU fans expect. Our defense is the unknown. Mudoh is gone, and he's about the only guy who could tackle reliably.

It's not impossible. Dane matured a helluva lot last year. With Rowdy up front protecting him, might be more competitive than most OSU fans expect. Our defense is the unknown. Mudoh is gone, and he's about the only guy who could tackle reliably.
Our D- Line will dominant Ohio State's run game, just like they did this year !!

Beating San Jose state would be the best start to the season.
Beating San Jose is the gift that keeps on giving........It would indeed Eddie.

Should be a given to beat the Spartans of Cali.

GO TU!!!!

Let's just say "Maybe this is just a game where we should take the $$$$ and run"!
Unless drastic improvement is made on the defensive side of the ball TU would be hard pressed to keep an all-metro high school team under 35 points. The offense is ahead of schedule, however the defense is at least a 3 year project.

TU would dominate a high school team. NSU would dominate a high school team. Bacon College would give Jenks a run for their money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT