ADVERTISEMENT

New(to me) Method of adding pictures.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
It may seem complicated, but it works more than it doesn't. And after doing it a time or two, it really isn't that complicated. The first 3 steps I always do no matter what method of getting the picture into a post that I use.

1. Bring up an image in a google search and click/select that image.
2. Right click on that image and select from the menu "Open Image in a New Tab"
3. Change to that new tab
4. Right Click on that image and select from the menu "Inspect"
5. On the right, there will be a section of highlighted that has a website in it. Right click on that section of text and select "Edit as Html"
6. Select the website beginning with 'Https' and ending with the file type, 'Jpg' and right click copy.
7. Go to the posting section of a new post, and click on "insert image"(picture icon) in between insert a link and more options(three horizontal dots/triple colon)
8 Paste your copied website into the https// slot, and click on the "insert" button.
9. Click "Post"

Last edited:
Meanwhile we’re still waiting to just import a picture from our smartphones like most apps have been able to do for years.

Last edited:
After photobucket shut down my account, adding a pic on here is over my head. I'm a li'l tech-challenged.

I just right click on photo and copy "image address". Then come here and click on photo insert and paste address. It's worked so far for me.

Edit:
I google image. Click on image I like and go to the actual site. Then find image on site and do what I said above. If I do it from google search it wont work. Have to go to actual webpage it is on to right click image and it works.

I just right click on photo and copy "image address". Then come here and click on photo insert and paste address. It's worked so far for me.

Edit:
I google image. Click on image I like and go to the actual site. Then find image on site and do what I said above. If I do it from google search it wont work. Have to go to actual webpage it is on to right click image and it works.
That works in many instances, but not all. That's why I put above method here. If the simpler method worked in all instances, then I wouldn't have been testing above method, considering the extra steps it required. I just came up against an instance it didn't work a few days ago, and had to use above method. You have to have two or three separate methods to work in almost if not every instance.(unless above method works in every instance) I haven't had a chance to test above method enough to know how universally it works yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT