ADVERTISEMENT

New odds are out for next Saturday games but all show no odds with n/a

It was a joke. Irony is just lost on some people.
So, just as your oh so cool thoughtmaster, IgNoble Cane, you read minds too. I know irony when I see it and that sounded semi-serious to me. Ask ol'IgNoble Cane the last time he drove the entire hour & 1/2 to watch the game in the last 42 contests. Or just read his mind & let me know.

Last edited:
So, just as your oh so cool thoughtmaster, IgNoble Cane, you read minds too. I know irony when I see it and that sounded semi-serious to me. Ask ol'IgNoble Cane the last time he drove the entire hour & 1/2 to watch the game in the last 42 contests. Or just read his mind & let me know.

For me, it’s about a five hour run,,, but I have made the trip multiple times. I grew weary of being the pigs bitch. It’s like having family that will never come to thanksgiving at your house even though your wife is a better cook.

But, I have made 95 percent of the home games since 1991... including 10 yrs between 91 and 01 driving from Pampa, Tx. Usually a round trip in one day.

I can see though that your hurricane flags will drape over the williams center and hang all the way to the ground. Flying proud in the mightiest breeze.

Listen up you little :crap:s. Apparently, not many of you youngsters understand what this games means to us damn old bluehaired geezers. I said I wouldn't come back to the boards until basketball season. Well guess what...I lied. The ONLY reason I'm here now is because we are playing those bastards in Fayettenam. You guys talking about that handkerchief game...I was there!! I can still see Frankie waving his hankie at us and it was a glorious day for this University of Tulsa sophomore and the 14 to 12 win that our guys fought their asses off for that Saturday afternoon!! I've seen two other victories in pigland, including the 21 to 20 fourth quarter comeback. That was sweet, too. It's a crying shame that some of you have never experienced the elation that comes with winning that game. I'm telling you right now damn it, put aside everything that has happened this year and any feelings of animosity you may have for Monty or for each other. It's time to kick some piggy ass and bring home the bacon!! If I could be there on Saturday, you bet your sweet ass I would!! I will have to settle for yelling at the TV and hoping the neighbors don't call the police to calm me down. This game is the world to us old guys. So, let those players and coaches know that you love em and support em...if you can go to the game--go and tell your heart out....if you're a player reading this board i hope you will go out there and knock the ever lovin pig :crap: outta those guys...do it for TU, for the old farts, for the ones who've never seen a Tulsa victory AND, above all, do it for yourselves and your coaches.

You may now return to your normal bitchin and moaning. That is all!

:nukem:NUKE THE PORK CHOPS!!!!!!!

Listen up you little :crap:s. Apparently, not many of you youngsters understand what this games means to us damn old bluehaired geezers. I said I wouldn't come back to the boards until basketball season. Well guess what...I lied. The ONLY reason I'm here now is because we are playing those bastards in Fayettenam. You guys talking about that handkerchief game...I was there!! I can still see Frankie waving his hankie at us and it was a glorious day for this University of Tulsa sophomore and the 14 to 12 win that our guys fought their asses off for that Saturday afternoon!! I've seen two other victories in pigland, including the 21 to 20 fourth quarter comeback. That was sweet, too. It's a crying shame that some of you have never experienced the elation that comes with winning that game. I'm telling you right now damn it, put aside everything that has happened this year and any feelings of animosity you may have for Monty or for each other. It's time to kick some piggy ass and bring home the bacon!! If I could be there on Saturday, you bet your sweet ass I would!! I will have to settle for yelling at the TV and hoping the neighbors don't call the police to calm me down. This game is the world to us old guys. So, let those players and coaches know that you love em and support em...if you can go to the game--go and tell your heart out....if you're a player reading this board i hope you will go out there and knock the ever lovin pig :crap: outta those guys...do it for TU, for the old farts, for the ones who've never seen a Tulsa victory AND, above all, do it for yourselves and your coaches.

Hall of Fane post ...

That is one nuclear post BG. Damn whippersnappers don’t know the wounds and casualties we’ve had in Fayettenam over the years, but the victories, although rare, are to be cherished. One of those wins (1967) allowed me to “walk out” of class to join the players, although I immediately lit out to Mohawk for a round of golf. Lol RIP to my friend Mike Stripling.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I’m taking a little bit of old Catbird with me tomorrow. We’re going to win

I will have friends on my mind and in my heart tomorrow. Catbird will most certainly be one of them! I used to drive up from Dallas on Friday night and stop by his house for a cold brew and to see if he needed any help with th tailgate. I miss him.

Bill Lowery, I was walking out with you on that Monday after the win in Fayettenam. That is still the only stadium where I've seen 4 consecutive 15 yard penalties....against TU, of course. Man, I despise that place!!

!:nukem:NUKE THE OINKERS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT