ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

Man, our coaching staff has rallied. After losing 5 of 9... 3-star guys quickly from the original batch, we're back up to 9 and several 2 star guys who look to be sleepers. Still kind of short on O & D-line guys but I will no longer doubt our coaches to fill these holes. Plus, a bunch of young linemen got invaluable experience this past season and will help us for sure.

Man, our coaching staff has rallied. After losing 5 of 9... 3-star guys quickly from the original batch, we're back up to 9 and several 2 star guys who look to be sleepers. Still kind of short on O & D-line guys but I will no longer doubt our coaches to fill these holes. Plus, a bunch of young linemen got invaluable experience this past season and will help us for sure.
Yeah we need 1 or 2 more DT's, preferably 2, and we need 1 or 2 more OL. We already have the same #'s we had last year on OL, but we were a little on the short side last year. We need 1 or 2 more.

Ha!! Yesterday, some of us were lamenting the lack of linemen. As of 10:00 this morning, KDub has signed 26, including 4 DT's and 3 DE's, as well as 4 O-line guys. And more likely to come in Feb.

This staff recruits their A$$ off.
How many scholies do we have left?

How many scholies do we have left?
According to KW 10 or 12. But I assume that is with others that will leave by Portal. Graduates are not automatically given a scholarship unless the coach decides to. So more will go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT