ADVERTISEMENT

nebraska mascot modifies hand jesture

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
its a sign for White Power. there probably were not more than a hand full of people who though of it that way, but at least we are safe now.

Last edited:
its a sign for White Power. there probably were not more than a hand full of people who though of it that way, but at least we are safe now.
Good Lord! Well I guess Wichita State needs to get rid of the “Shocker” nick name due to the possible negative connotation the term shocker can be associated with.

Good Lord! Well I guess Wichita State needs to get rid of the “Shocker” nick name due to the possible negative connotation the term shocker can be associated with.
Yes, that is a clear reference to the Electric Chair.

A shock or bundle of wheat.

See the urban dictionary….
I know it euphemistically means two at yale, one at brown.

But if you can't put shocker together with wheat and figure out what it really means, then who gives a chaffed a$$ whether you get offended.

But if you can't put shocker together with wheat and figure out what it really means, then who gives a chaffed a$$ whether you get offended.
:omg::rofl: and True That!

Last edited:

I thought it was 2 in the Bush, one in the Cheney..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT