ADVERTISEMENT

Montgomery's New 5 Year Deal

goldenhurricane2

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2006
Saw it mentioned earlier today during his press conference. Great for TU football moving forward. I REALLY like Coach Montgomery a lot - he seems to be a great guy. Definitely looking forward to the future!

In the alley they had a link to Tulsa World sports extra article where they gave good raises for the assistants an a modest raise for Phil. They said he is over a million now. The article said there was 20 donors involved.

Everything I've heard put him at 1.2 or 1.3 before the increase.
Wish I was filthy rich because I would love to have Montgomery here at TU for the next 10 years. He's the perfect fit for Tulsa...he could make TU the team nobody wants to schedule.

Wish I was filthy rich because I would love to have Montgomery here at TU for the next 10 years. He's the perfect fit for Tulsa...he could make TU the team nobody wants to schedule.

If we could just get that one coach to stick it out and get a few big wins on top of a couple ten win seasons, we'd be selling out Chapman every week.

Reactions: scotty0912
If we could just get that one coach to stick it out and get a few big wins on top of a couple ten win seasons, we'd be selling out Chapman every week.
I know TV has really hurt attendance around the country, but we have a small 30,000 seat stadium that needs butts in the seats. Hopefully "The Field of Dreams" syndrome will take effect because TU's athletic department has zero marketing imagination.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT