ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri State Game Thread

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
I am really enjoying them getting in there for the rebounds. It is something we have been missing for a while

Reed putting in the effort, just not quite there yet.
Team still struggling to finish at the basket.
But, not a bad first 10 minutes.

Reactions: loca2874
Looks like the refs got together before the game and decided no blood no foul.

We don't defend at all. Like every 3 is wide open. And COBE has decide turning the ball over is preferential to keeping it

We really need to focus on rebounding in the second half. We were out rebounded by 7 in the first half and MSU had 8 more possessions. Our percentages are higher in every shooting category but that difference in possessions gets them the lead.

Reactions: quincy101
Starting to get sloppy... 8-point- deficit under 8 is not impossible but they need to play better.

Going to have to hit 6 3's down the stretch to have a chance

Cobe is hurting us, need more Archie. Cold from the outside and forcing a lot of shots on rushed and bad decisions. And our defense is awful. Reed looks lost on that end of the court.

Reactions: drboobay
0-9 on our last 9 3's. Might need to try to work the ball inside and get to the rim. This is like a carbon copy of the ORU game down the stretch where we just can't Hot anything or stop the other team from getting the look they want.

You can tell this is one of the youngest teams in the country

Ketia's hands of stone after all that great defense is a shame. He cannot rebound to save his life

Keita is way more of a liability than Archie... getting very difficult to watch

GRAB A ****ING REBOUND!!!! As I heard a 9th grade girls coach yell at her team. Stick your butt into someone's gut, get them out from underneath and go up and grab it. You can't stand there hoping the ball falls in you lap.

Reactions: quincy101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT