ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri State Game Thread

Ok, we found the problem at least. This is completely unreasonable, a dream world. You don't go 5-25 and fill the roster with top flight transfers unless you're Deion and even that didn't work out as planned, and FR take time to develop, and teams take time to come together. If you really expected 20+ wins and a tourney worthy team, which seems to be your expectation, then you're the problem. You're not living in the real world, I'm afraid.

You can watch this. You'll find it to have a plot you like.

That movie is right down my alley! I'll be watching it soon.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
That movie is right down my alley! I'll be watching it soon.
I really enjoyed it tho it's more predictable than 2+2 (even more than most of these movies). The young woman actor in it is truly hilarious and Woody Harrelson was pretty much born for that role. That's the end of this discussion before we get any snarky "take it to general" posts.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
What does 5-25 have to do with this year? We have a single holdover from that team who basically doesn’t play.

I’m grading the program on this years performance because it’s all we have to go on. Certainly better than last year, but that’s a very very very very very low bar to zero the ambition of the program at.

Improving from terrible to mediocre would have been good if we returned a bunch of kids from the 5-25 team. I expect a bit more from a team filled with transfers & recruits as highly touted as ours were.
Just change your name on here to your real name Dave Sittler and we’ll call it even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT