ADVERTISEMENT

missing icons

old.guy

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005
I haven't seen Coach at a game so far this year Hope he's OK.

Also, the blimp is MIA so far this season. I especially liked the blimp; kept hoping it would crash into the seats so I could jump up and scream "Oh, the humanity."

I haven't seen Coach at a game so far this year Hope he's OK.

Also, the blimp is MIA so far this season. I especially liked the blimp; kept hoping it would crash into the seats so I could jump up and scream "Oh, the humanity."

I would quietly do that routine every game on my own. Kept hoping I could sneak up to the mic and get a minute of fame for that.

I was actually thinking about Coach as well. I haven’t seen him at all this season.

Me either which is really odd.

He use to attend some football games as well. He is getting older may be harder for him to get out.

Hope he is alright. Number 1 Tulsa fan. Such pure fandom is hard to find and always a joy to see.

Saw him at the Bishop Kelley/Skiatook football playoff game a few weeks ago. He may still be thawing out after that one.

He was at the ORU game last year, unfortunately, the last game I've been to in person, and noticed he now has to get rides to and from the game. He may have a hard time finding people that will agree to drop him off and pick him up afterward.

He was at the ORU game last year, unfortunately, the last game I've been to in person, and noticed he now has to get rides to and from the game. He may have a hard time finding people that will agree to drop him off and pick him up afterward.

A ride would be something I think the "TU family" could work out for such a man. I hope that transportation is not keeping him away.

He lights up the students, the crowd, and even on occasion the players. Very much a part of the Tulsa atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT