ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis thread

Richie heating up, feed him.

Attack the paint, dump to the post, then kick

Got to hit the open ones. Idowu is a better passer than I thought he would be. Might be able to slide Earley or Ugboh in with him for a little high low occassionally.

Use the ESPN app for video so you can pause it, and sync to Bruce on the internet broadcast or get the Tunein app feature that will synch it all up and keep it synced. I love it. I am never listening to ESPN broadcasters again.
I’ve tried this, it won’t hold more than 5 seconds before it’s out of sync again.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Rashal high post and Idowu low both scorers from there.

I’ve tried this, it won’t hold more than 5 seconds before it’s out of sync again.

You may need the synch option from the app. It is a premium option though. I assume it's the buffering getting it off.

Sorry Nevada.

Ugboh does look much better with his form from last year and it's a consistent shot, he will just need the continued repetition for it to be honed in he should get to a 65-70% with that.

Reactions: nevadanatural
What has Tulsa been doing all year???
Certainly not shooting a 1,000 FTs a day - every day.

And that's criminal.

Jackson's passing is noticeably better from last year. He has got the pivot to angle drop the pass down.

You recruit free throw shooters.

You make them, it's a reflection of their importance within your system. Our guards are usually much better. This is horrid from everyone though. Even Rachal who is usually solid.

Haywood is the crappiest B ball player in a TU uniform that I've seen in the last 20 years - that plays at least 10 minutes a game. He sucks so bad it's a joke - right? Haith ain't this stupid is he? What photos does Haywood have on Frank? Seriously.

This may be the first time I ever just quit watching Tulsa basketball for a while. 6 games in and we don’t look like we’ve had a practice

Reactions: Original TULSAFAN
We’ve had so many chances to tie or take the lead but just can’t hit anything including free throws.

Reactions: TU4ever2
Wow we have to hit the open ones. Neither Joiner or Jackson's were bad but we have to make them.

Haywood needs to be told to strictly drive right now. His best hope of getting out of this funk is watching the ball go in, dunks, lay ups, free throws, then we'll see how that shot looks.

Right now he shouldn't be in the rotation he isn't helping and on occasion hurts.

Georgia Tech benched Haywood That’s why he transferred.

Nothing but white jerseys around the basket after Tulsa shoots. We need to crash the boards on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT