ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis @ Cincinnati

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Cincinnati is awful. I would not be surprised if Tuberville is gone after we hammer them next week.

I saw that "minutes played" counter since last touchdown, and I thought it was a joke.

I saw that "minutes played" counter since last touchdown, and I thought it was a joke.
Wow, at start of 2nd half and Cincy hasn't scored a TD in 188 minutes, more than 3 full games. They can't run the ball. Their passing game consists of swing it left or swing it right and nothing further than 3-4 yds down the field.

If he's still there next week and we win, it would be fun to hang "we got your coach fired" on those asshats for eternity.

Reactions: TU_BLA
TD futility is up to 200 minutes. They just had a 1st and goal and gained 3 yards the Moore threw it into the ground and then air mailed the 4th down play into the cheap seats

Question: Was Cincinnati one of the schools that really didn't favor our admission into the AAC because they considered us a weak football school?

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Who cares? They always think they're better than everybody. They're honestly no better than Houston as a university. Mostly commuter school, regional public institution. Glorified 4 yr community college.

BTW the streak just ended at 205 minutes (or thereabouts)

They did an interview with Norvell at half. He sounded like Pat Jones, high pitched and whiny. Of course I pictured that voice coming from the corn rows pic and LOL'd enough that my wife asked me what was so funny

Who cares? They always think they're better than everybody. They're honestly no better than Houston as a university. Mostly commuter school, regional public institution. Glorified 4 yr community college.

BTW the streak just ended at 205 minutes (or thereabouts)
Great music school. Maybe they should stick with that and drop football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT