ADVERTISEMENT

McCelland re-emerges

This is a good story. Glad to see Eric recover. Good ball player.

Don't really care too much about this kid honestly. He left us after some of that shady business of tampering went on, and that was that.
This post was edited on 3/26 12:16 PM by soccrcubs7

Originally posted by soccrcubs7:
Don't really care too much about this kid honestly. He left us after some of that shady business of tampering went on, and that was that.
I think the tampering had more to do with Clarkson than McClellan. EC seemed to follow David Cason to Vandy which is fine since Cason was the guy who primarily recruited him. He did make some very poor decisions at Vandy. That said, it is interesting that he still went the route of a private school to continue playing basketball.

Didn't he lead the SEC in scoring for a brief moment last year?

GO TU!!!!

Originally posted by TU_BLA:

Originally posted by soccrcubs7:
I think the tampering had more to do with Clarkson than McClellan. EC seemed to follow David Cason to Vandy which is fine since Cason was the guy who primarily recruited him. He did make some very poor decisions at Vandy. That said, it is interesting that he still went the route of a private school to continue playing basketball.
Kids make mistakes, you have to allow for poor decisions. I wish him well unless he faces Tulsa
smile.r191677.gif

He is history...

He choose to leave TU...

I am more concerned with the players on the bench...

Exactly, he wasn't strong enough to think for himself and instead left TU. Why are we even talking about this guy anymore? Come on people.

Both starters who left without even giving Manning the time of day. They had no loyalty to the school who had invested > $ 100,000 in recruiting , free tuition and room and board. I would much prefer to talk about someone like Shea Seals
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I don't mind seeing the article. Mildly curious. Weird how he is still friends with Wojcik, but maybe Dougie is in WA trolling for work.

Thanks for posting it.

Originally posted by drboobay:
I don't mind seeing the article. Mildly curious. Weird how he is still friends with Wojcik, but maybe Dougie is in WA trolling for work.

Thanks for posting it.
Speaking of mildly curious Woj-related facts. Dave Wojcik went 0-28 against D1 teams this year at San Jose State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT