ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville at Houston

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Does Houston have a chance to win this game? If Louisville starts like they did last week against Wake Forest then yes. Does Houston have enough D to stop Jackson? Do they have enough to even slow him down?

No I think Louisville makes a statement that overpowers Houston's Superbowl.

Work will be fun tomorrow. :p

Maybe Saint Petrino will try to jump 14 buses on his motorscooter at halftime.

Maybe Saint Petrino will try to jump 14 buses on his motorscooter at halftime.

How many young rising star females with great athletic department jobs will be in said motor scooter?

I also assume said buses will include hardback versions of the ethics regulations for the state of Kentucky.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
PETRINO-jumbo.jpg

"I am the poster child for integrity!!!1"

I think it's gonna be a shootout. Houston is one of the best at playing up for big games.

In 11 seconds, turnover on kick return and a 1 play passing touchdown. Houston up 7

Holy Toledo Max Klinger! So Houston is going to have 2 wins over top 5 teams and likely won't win their division in the conference. AAC might be pretty good.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Houston defense is leveling guys, knocking them out of the game. They came to play.

Does Louisville give a $hit?

Holy crap this looks like a team that wants to get the loss over with and go home.

UH win is good for the conference and therefore good for us. Now let's win our next two.

So we gave up 1 sack to Houston and I believe it was the play they stripped Dane. They have 10 sacks against the heavy favorite for the Heisman (until now). Someone tweeted that it was nice of Louisville's OL to participate in the mannequin challenge during tonight's game. This was a beat down by Houston's D. Their O was avg. again.

And now Houston becomes the ONLY team in the country with 2 top 5 teams this season. Maybe people need to let that reflect on the actual quality of the AAC and not just Houston.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
I don't know about you guys but this Tulsa Team is scary good. The loss we had was due to ref errors but we could be a top rank school. We can beat Oklahoma just like Houston did if we just believe. We have a top rank Oline because we pushed Houston around and Houston Stuff L'Ville

And this morning on ESPN I read an article that says the UT board of governors now wants Herman hired and Strong fired. Starting offering price of 5.5 million for negotiations. Jesus... Talk about fickle assclowns in college athletics. The guy loses to SMU and Navy and Strong's job is secure. He beats Louisville and they do an about face immediately after? Would love to see this kind of reflexive behavior somehow arrested and regulated from taking place with coaches and mid-market teams.

And this morning on ESPN I read an article that says the UT board of governors now wants Herman hired and Strong fired. Starting offering price of 5.5 million for negotiations. Jesus... Talk about fickle assclowns in college athletics. The guy loses to SMU and Navy and Strong's job is secure. He beats Louisville and they do an about face immediately after? Would love to see this kind of reflexive behavior somehow arrested and regulated from taking place with coaches and mid-market teams.

Yes. There should be regulations on it, or at least a bar to when a coach can leave. Regulate it like pro sports.

Or write contracts with no buyouts and honor your commitment. We expect it from the athletes.

And then Herman is never at Houston at all. :-/
Sad the thought...

Buyouts ought to be to protect the university from itself not to create a revolving door. Such as with Wojick. Dumb-a contract extension? Let's payoff the a--hat and get him out of here. Coaches financial ecurity is protected and university can fix there mistakes at a cost.

Last edited:
There is a serious power imbalance with coaches and their employers in both college football and bball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT