Sep 16, 2008
UK
"No man survives when freedom fails
The best men rot in filthy jails
And those who cry 'appease, appease'
Are hanged by those they tried to please."
~ Hiram Mann

Reactions: Highasfhawk
It appears the the dems have the wh. House. And split the senate. I hope the realize that half of the country vote for Trump and the other half voted against Trump. Biden is just a place holder.

I hope they don't try to implement radical changes. Or penalize their opposition.

It appears the the dems have the wh. House. And split the senate. I hope the realize that half of the country vote for Trump and the other half voted against Trump. Biden is just a place holder.

I hope they don't try to implement radical changes. Or penalize their opposition.
They didn't split the senate. They probably gained one seat, and by proxy a second seat.(Kamala for Pence). The Republicans will probably still hold the majority by two votes. It'll be a little easier to get two crossover votes than four, but they still have the majority.

And only Trump is that immature.(Penalizing the opposition.)

With Trump gone, cobert has lost his shtick; trashing trump. He was never funny. So maybe he will also be gone, and CBS can replace him with reruns of the apprentice.

Last edited:
With Trump gone, cobert has lost his shtick; trashing trump. He was never funny. So maybe he will also be gone, and CBS can replace him with rerun movies.
o_O His humor might be too cerebral for you.

Bet you were like Dennis Miller, hated him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT