ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get it started

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
It's officially gameday! There are alot of people doubting the Golden Hurricane in this matchup, but they are ready to go out and prove the state wrong . To the TU fans there tomorrow, make some noise for Tulsa and show what kind of fanbase we can be! With all of that said....

From my hotel in Stillwater.....
GOLDEN

It's officially gameday! There are alot of people doubting the Golden Hurricane in this matchup, but they are ready to go out and prove the state wrong . To the TU fans there tomorrow, make some noise for Tulsa and show what kind of fanbase we can be! With all of that said....

GOLDEN

From Vancouver, BC.

HURRICANE!!!!!!!

Reactions: TULSARISING

GOLDEN

Disagree many folks both sides giving TU plenty of credit and chance to win...... but keep beating that no respect drum, if it helps you approaching your upcoming 18th birthday. Seriously hope your experience in Stilly is good while in town. Doubt I'll need to coax you into giving us a detailed report

Disagree many folks both sides giving TU plenty of credit and chance to win...... but keep beating that no respect drum, if it helps you approaching your upcoming 18th birthday. Seriously hope your experience in Stilly is good while in town. Doubt I'll need to coax you into giving us a detailed report
You really need to learn how to read what someone wrote before commenting . I said " there are alot of people doubting the Golden Hurricane in this matchup" not Nobody is giving Tulsa a shot! Anyway, not looking to get in anymore debates, just here to cheer for TU. If we win, great, if we lose , oh well, it's not going to ruin my weekend. Have a good one, thanks

From the fabulous Brady Arts District in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma...

GOOOOLDEN!

Kirk Herbstreit put osu on upset alert. He isn't great at picking games anymore, but he thinks it could be a shootout.

Heading 2 “Stool”water
Wondering about them OS”fools” fans:
--How long it’ll take them 2 Weedeater the field?
--Drivin’ their make shift car “kits” lawn mowers w/ xtra Wide Tires 2 the game
--Wearing Suspenders, 5 lb. Belt Buckles, Sequin stud pants, purses, teeth. & wallet chains.
--Using toilets 2 chill their beer, use the top of their car engine 2 cook their roadkill, & carry an empty beer can as a spit cup.

Lookin’ forward 2 a Hurricane tonight

GOLDEN....

Reactions: TU_BLA
Heading 2 “Stool”water
Wondering about them OS”fools” fans:
--How long it’ll take them 2 Weedeater the field?
--Drivin’ their make shift car “kits” lawn mowers w/ xtra Wide Tires 2 the game
--Wearing Suspenders, 5 lb. Belt Buckles, Sequin stud pants, purses, teeth. & wallet chains.
--Using toilets 2 chill their beer, use the top of their car engine 2 cook their roadkill, & carry an empty beer can as a spit cup.

Lookin’ forward 2 a Hurricane tonight

GOLDEN....
Sounds like somebody might make you apologize to their horse today.

Reactions: TU_BLA and HHOOTter
From deep within a bunker just south of HELL (aka Norman)...

HURRICANE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT