ADVERTISEMENT

La Tech game thread

He will get razzed by his teammates for his speed in the last 15 yards 😂
He held his own with a RB/WR chasing him down. I thought the guy would bring him down at the 7 but instead he tried to strip the ball. He covered the ball with two arms/hands in the last 20 yards. I think we put Owen at FB inside the 3 yard line and give him the ball 😁.

Reactions: I.I.
TU is the only OK team to win
A rarity and fun to be kind and so sorry to our OU and OSU friends
Tee hee
Tulsa World Headlines OU OSU lose “close” games to highly ranked opponents. This will cover two full pages. Arkansas beats Auburn is page three. Page 4 MLB scores. Page 5 NFL game day overviews. Back page TU lucky to beat La Tech with the article being 3 paragraphs long.

One of their fans came over and started yelling at Gusty asking him if he was a pancake so there is that

One of their fans came over and started yelling at Gusty asking him if he was a pancake so there is that
Always makes you wonder about what possesses people to go overboard. Do they feel they are supporting their team by yelling at a mascot or other teams fans, etc? At ECU in 2009 or 2010 one of their fans sitting in the TU section was yelling obscenities at the TU fans and particularly at Stead!

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
Always makes you wonder about what possesses people to go overboard. Do they feel they are supporting their team by yelling at a mascot or other teams fans, etc? At ECU in 2009 or 2010 one of their fans sitting in the TU section was yelling obscenities at the TU fans and particularly at Stead!
2009 - they were some real turds back in the day. They’ve calmed down some over the past decade as they haven’t been very good.

Well we scored the next play so he left like a coward

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Nice stadium, good road win. Tulsa might not be able to beat Arkansas State, but the American is pretty weak this year.
Nice stadium? They have ****ing hay bales in the end zone. I think Presley had to hurdle one of them on the one pass thrown his way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT