ADVERTISEMENT

Keys to the TCU game tonight

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
1. Will Haith have them ready to play a P5 team or will we have the unreadiness we usually have against SE Oklahoma, UALR, and ORU ?

2. Will Haith substitute carefully and slowly one or two at a time or 5 in five out at every buzzer losing all continuity?

3. Will KES show his 4-star high school skills?

4. Is Williams the best freshman PG for TU in years and what happens to Joiner if he is?

5. Can Idowu at least semi-replace Igbanu inside?

6. Will Richie be the shooter we need from a JUCO?

7. Will someone else surprise us all when the lights come on? ( Haywood, Shumate, Urbancic )

8. Is Earley still getting healthy or is he ready to play yet?

9. Will Rashal prove he is all AAC ?

10. Will Jackson be the most exciting player on the court when he is in ?

Just a few more hours till we find out.

I think Jackson will be the best player on the team this year. I fully expect him to destroy teams this year offensively and defensively. He and Rachal will be the best two way players in the conference.

Any improvement on outside shooting will just make them even harder to contain and the defense should showcase their skillsets.

Reactions: quincy101
Key will be inside play and shooting. We have athletes. Can a small lineup work? I am very concened about our bigs with or without Early. I suspect we will have to run some small ball and can a guy like Rachal handle the inside? Will KES, Haywood, Urbanic or Williams be able to provide the '3's'?
There are lots of components but we will need to see how they come together.
I really think it is going to take some time unfortunately which we do not have especially this year.

Key will be inside play and shooting. We have athletes. Can a small lineup work? I am very concened about our bigs with or without Early. I suspect we will have to run some small ball and can a guy like Rachal handle the inside? Will KES, Haywood, Urbanic or Williams be able to provide the '3's'?
There are lots of components but we will need to see how they come together.
I really think it is going to take some time unfortunately which we do not have especially this year.

Liberty just showed what a team ready to play can do.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I’m probably wrong but I’m going to predict a big Tulsa win :).... just because I’m drinking the kool- aid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT