ADVERTISEMENT

Keys to have a successful trip in Stillwater

I think it will be a chest match, I feel like our offense is better then their defense and vise versa, I think both coaches will try to keep the other offense off the field. It will come down to who's defense will step up and SLOW DOWN the other teams offense.

Will it be a topless chest match?

Places I don't go for football games:

3... Norman
2... Fayetteville
1... Stillwater

I would rather travel to either coast than make the short trip to any of those places...

You sound like a ton of fun...

The Pistols Firing clown has OSU winning by 3 TDs. No respect. #Tulsa vs Err'body

So he has OSU covering the spread by 4 points at home. What a crazy thought.

I think most OSU fans have a ton of respect for Tulsa, and don't take this game lightly. I think the confidence stems from the fact that we feel we have a really good team this year, and isn't a shot at Tulsa.

Reactions: eastcane
Invasion force of 4 so far... Whats the over under on whether the tug boat turns into an armada & doubles or triples in #?

Invasion force of 4 so far... Whats the over under on whether the tug boat turns into an armada & doubles or triples in #?
I remember a time when I thought OU fans where the most sunshine pumpers about their team, I can now say that award goes to the fans of the school in Stoolwater

I remember a time when I thought OU fans where the most sunshine pumpers about their team, I can now say that award goes to the fans of the school in Stoolwater
You guys are the ones that think you are going to beat the # 11 team on the road, we just think we are going to win, you guys are the ones predicting something crazy

Li
You guys are the ones that think you are going to beat the # 11 team on the road, we just think we are going to win, you guys are the ones predicting something crazy
Like Coach Montgomery said, why do we even have preseason polls? Some of the teams that are ranked didn't even have good years last year. I mean, what did OSU do last year to earn that ranking?

Reactions: TU Pilot
Let's talk match ups, tell me where you think you have an advantage

Let's talk match ups, tell me where you think you have an advantage
Good grief you have a horrible memory, idk how many times I have told you about this, I'm starting to figure out why you say some if the things you do! You have no memory of what your team even looks like? How could you? You can't even remember something I have told you multiple times over the past few weeks!

Reactions: TU Sepp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT