ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Wilson

Are we allowed to do “message board stuff” and question the hire until TU makes it official ?

Getting fired because Indiana did two independent investigations that showed players were mistreated.
Actually one of those investigations showed the players weren't mistreated but they didn't contend that a culture existed where injured players felt pressure to get back to practicing and playing. That's really what we're talking about...players feeling they needed to practice and play and train despite having injuries. It's not like he took a football or a chair and threw it at a player for running the wrong route.

Actually one of those investigations showed the players weren't mistreated but they didn't contend that a culture existed where injured players felt pressure to get back to practicing and playing. That's really what we're talking about...players feeling they needed to practice and play and train despite having injuries. It's not like he took a football or a chair and threw it at a player for running the wrong route.
Sometimes pressure like that is just as bad.

It's a home run hire. There's dirt on every football coach and IMO this isn't much dirt.

Guess we won't be seeing you at any games then. Bye Felicia. I have trust in our University.
Sweet. This hire isn’t bringing anyone new to games anyways. The crowds will look like the Tulane and USF games this year.

Would you stop attacking people doug, good lord, every thread here youre attacking someone that has a different opinion then yours. Have a mature arguement for a change

I can't imagine what "Bull Cyclone" Sullivan would think about today's "yoot."

This is very long but one of the best sports stories ever written.

….Maybe I’ll check back in on TU football in 2026

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.webp

Glad this board is a small sampling. Some people need to go away. This is a GREAT hire that’s being nationally applauded, but your sad set isn’t down with it. Well, it sucks for you because this train is movin on without you 918.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT