ADVERTISEMENT

Keanu Hill

You can't, the only thing you can do is change the first post to NM. You just have to think ahead of the return button.

Don't make a big deal out of it. Just think about the merits of a post for a minute before hitting return.

I often delete/edit posts a minute or so after I hit return. My brain engages a little slowly on a frequent basis.

If NM means "No More", TRising's post actually makes sense, since Hill is no longer on the team, as well as:DJ Allen,Chase Brown, Malik Jackson & the young man mountain-Rowdy Frederick...all due to injury. This sucks a bunch.

Rising's posts are fun, but I prefer posts with actual news about my beloved Golden Hurcs. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

If NM means "No More", TRising's post actually makes sense, since Hill is no longer on the team, as well as:DJ Allen,Chase Brown, Malik Jackson & the young man mountain-Rowdy Frederick...all due to injury. This sucks a bunch.

Rising's posts are fun, but I prefer posts with actual news about my beloved Golden Hurcs. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

Quincy, do you mean Hill is no longer on the team and the others are just out with injury?

He is still with the team ( he was in the practice video) but wasn't participating. That's why I asked, but I guess I post too much for some, so I will cut it down

Gotcha haha
No need to cut it down. This is one of the more exciting times of the year and we all make half-informed questions and comments from time to time. I am very guilty of that. LEC wasn't telling you to post less, he was just giving you the business. That is what LEC does ...
Gotcha haha, I will say this, I will be in Stillwater ( as well as 5 others who's tickets I bought for them to be able to come from the TU ticket office) cheering on the Hurricane to one of the biggest wins in school history!

No need to cut it down. This is one of the more exciting times of the year and we all make half-informed questions and comments from time to time. I am very guilty of that. LEC wasn't telling you to post less, he was just giving you the business. That is what LEC does ...

LEC is the king of giving people the bidness. That's why we love LEC.

So what is the story on Keanu Hill? I thought he was our best corner returning from last year. This is a huge deal and some clarification would be much appreciated.

Huffy said it but I'll repeat: according to official TU website, all the guys mentioned above, including Hill, are not on the 105-man squad. One can only hope that some or all get medical waivers for next year & hope injuries are not career-ending. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

Last edited:
Yes, I am aware that he is not on the roster. My questions are related to the injury and when it occurred. Everything I have read since his injury last fall reported him as recovering just fine, including the write-up from Chris on defensive backs returning this season. Is this a new injury or did the old one just not get healed, and when did the coaches know we were losing him? I think this is devastating.

Quincy, Both Hill and Frederick can be seen, without pads, during the practice video. They are still listed on the roster at Tulsahurricane.com. which is the official Tulsa athletic website. What 105 player roster are you referring too?

Quincy, Both Hill and Frederick can be seen, without pads, during the practice video. They are still listed on the roster at Tulsahurricane.com. which is the official Tulsa athletic website. What 105 player roster are you referring too?
The roster referred to in the press release from TU linked in my post above.

I hope they all get to play this year at some point. I merely point to the first paragraph of an announcement on 8/04 at Tulsahurricane. com cited in a link above in Huffy's post about the press conf & other info. It states that they are not on the 105-man squad, shows a picture of each of them(plus pics of other guys who will be playing) but not any detail on when any might return or severity of injury. Hope some TU official has his/her wires crossed.

All that said was they weren't among those that reported for practice because they were injured. Other than Hill none of those players would be expected to see significant playing time, especially early, and the message from the coaches is that hill should be able to go soon. Basically nothing to see here, move along.

Rowdy might have seen significant playing time, and depending on the injury he still might.

Rowdy might have played some downs, and still might, but the OL starters are set and there are more experienced backups. I wouldn't expect him to see what I would consider significant playing time. Actually with the loss of our top two receivers I think Malik Jackson might have got a serious look.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Rowdy might have played some downs, and still might, but the OL starters are set and there are more experienced backups. I wouldn't expect him to see what I would consider significant playing time. Actually with the loss of our top two receivers I think Malik Jackson might have got a serious look.
From what I understood he was considered at least on an even playing field with Wyatt and Bucktrot before the injury. Bucktrot's in the same class as him. As far as I know they are our backups. With one of those receiver spots still open I think you might be right on Jackson having a shot at playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT