ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Clarkson makes the news

I just read an article on ESPN about this. The Lakers have been in contact with the woman making the claim and Clarkson and Young issued a joint statement. I don't think anything more will come of it but it certainly is embarrassing for them. While I doubt they learned anything about respecting women I am pretty sure they learned a lesson about social media.

I just read an article on ESPN about this. The Lakers have been in contact with the woman making the claim and Clarkson and Young issued a joint statement. I don't think anything more will come of it but it certainly is embarrassing for them. While I doubt they learned anything about respecting women I am pretty sure they learned a lesson about social media.
Can you imagine what we might have found out about some of our childhood heroes IF there were smartphones and social media back in the 80's/90's?

Reactions: jerandlaur
I read an article about this stating the woman had been in talks with the NBA prior to this ordeal, attempting to get them to work with a "woman's rights" organization she had created. The article seemed to be questioning the timing of her claims.

Last edited:
So....is all there is those still pictures? That prove nothing?

I don't like this at all.

By all accounts, Clarkson and Young have not denied their involvement although we only have one side of what that interaction actually involved. If they were stopped at a traffic light, there is a high likelihood that one of LAs traffic cameras has the interaction. Expect TMZ to have it soon.

They are being advised by attorneys on what to say and not say. Official statements say that's not what happened without ripping this woman apart. Who knows, they may be considering libel or slander.

I'd think it was off even if she didn't have a publicist and is trying to promote herself regarding this very issue. But that makes it mighty convenient.

lol I immediately thought he tripped over Jerome Randle instead of Julius. Then I saw the clip and figured that one out pretty quick.

lol I immediately thought he tripped over Jerome Randle instead of Julius. Then I saw the clip and figured that one out pretty quick.

Oh yeah, Jerome and his mother Zsa Zsa. What a nice woman. Rome surprised her, me and ole Dougie with his decision. I think that decision helped push Admiral Wojcik overboard.
Yes, Dougie, my favorite psycho.

The post-Woj area has seemed like sunshine and roses compared to Woj era - with its "highlight" of the CBI championship. Whenever I need cheering up, I locate my pic of the Serious Cat businessman realizing he forgot to pick up little Dougie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT