ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to go ahead and put it out there...

TUBballJunkie

I.T.S. University President
Mar 16, 2003
Team Kathy Taylor.

I was pretty fiercely against it last year but if she still wants the presidency, let's get it done.

No. No. No and no. No no no.

I'd vote for her again. But she doesn't have the qualifications we need.

I say we take a dump truck, fill it with money, take it to Stead Up's house and ask him to be pres 4 lyfe.

Manager and fundraiser who knows Tulsa. And we know there's no skeletons and don't need a new search. I'm sold.

Uh, there are skeletons. No more local yokels. I like her, just not in that job. Running a university well is completely different than clowning Chris Medlock and coming up with ill advised property tax funding schemes.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
I say we take a dump truck, fill it with money, take it to Stead Up's house and ask him to be pres 4 lyfe.
+1. and Ms Taylor does have some skeltons. Of course i cant tell what i know. Instead i will just tease those of who arent as informed as me.

Originally posted by barrister1602:

+1. and Ms Taylor does have some skeltons. Of course i cant tell what i know. Instead i will just tease those of who arent as informed as me.
Remember that one thing we saw her do at that one place? If the people here only knew.

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

Remember that one thing we saw her do at that one place? If the people here only knew.
That wasn't the first time.

Originally posted by TUMe:

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

That wasn't the first time.
I know!!! It is sooooooooo awesome knowing something that others don't. I feel so smug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT