ADVERTISEMENT

I posted this in the alley so here it is for you cheap fans

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
That’s a joke - I don’t believe in cheap fans. I’m grateful for every fan we have regardless of circumstance.

MUST WATCH:

It should be noted that while the Japanese thrive in the USA & do amazing in academics/workforce, back in japan they do have a much higher suicide rate (about double) than the USA. There are some things in this video with which I disagree - we have firearms for a reason. We have private healthcare for a reason. Japan is an incredibly small country. Densely populated, but still small. 10 years ago they were saying Japan’s economy would overtake the USA economy - didn’t happen. They have an aging population & there are, indeed, some advantages to diversity. However, when you weigh all the pros & cons, it’s best the USA not be as diverse as it is today. I don’t look at anyone as a native USA born person unless they’re black or white or Hispanics (or whatever the other less than 5% of our population is) & speak with an American accent.

For example, even with the special/secret handshakes black people do not like to be touched. I’ve witnessed it countless times in my life. It’s a safer way of living. Is it generic? I don’t know. Everyone comes from a different place but one thing is for sure: nationalism has won & this p(l)andenic is proof that globalism has lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT