ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Game Tonight

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
The formula for competing for conference titles hasn't change much in the past 20 plus years. Win your home games, win the road games against the bottom half of the league and steal a game or two on the road against the upper half. This is a much more important game that the road game against Houston imo if we want to be in the title hunt come February. Our schedule over the next few weeks is brutal.

Need to hold serve tonight at home against a very good Cincy team. I like the matchup and expect them to struggle against our zone. Jeffries and Igbanu must be able to play physical and stay on the floor. Expect Horne to see a lot of PT and wouldn't be surprised if he has a breakout game.

Hope everyone can make it out to the game. Should be a great one.

Reactions: loca2874 and TU_BLA
totally correct. I actually follow the AAC standings as +1 for road wins, -1 for home losses, no change for home wins or home losses. After the first half of the season, the teams in plus mode are headed for top finishes.

Really looking forward to this one. The Bearcats get about 30 PPG from their two 6'5" guards in Cumberland and Williams. Cumberland is a threat both inside and out, averaging nearly 47% from behind the arc.

We'll need to put some pressure on Justin Jenifer, who boasts a nation-leading 10.17 assist to turnover ratio. To put that in perspective, the number two guy in the country has a 6.36 A:TO.

It's a beautiful day in Tulsa to get our 16th straight W at home!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT