• 6 Wins

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 7 Wins

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 8 Wins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I think we beat UTSA and Temple, lose to USF
That will be tough. Temple just won at Wichita and we got blown out there. UTSA just won at North Texas, who recently beat us by 13 at home. With us playing lousy on the road and decent at home, maybe we beat USF.

I hope you’re correct about winning on the road. Maybe we gained some confidence beating a good Charlotte team.

Reactions: dougheffking
I say we somehow finish 2-1 in last 3. I would say we beat UTSA and Temple and lose to USF. However, it wouldnt surprise me losing one of the road and winning at home.

Reactions: dougheffking
That will be tough. Temple just won at Wichita and we got blown out there. UTSA just won at North Texas, who recently beat us by 13 at home. With us playing lousy on the road and decent at home, maybe we beat USF.

I hope you’re correct about winning on the road. Maybe we gained some confidence beating a good Charlotte team.
I felt like living on the edge today 😜

I say we somehow finish 2-1 in last 3. I would say we beat UTSA and Temple and lose to USF. However, it wouldnt surprise me losing one of the road and winning at home.
Would surprise me we lose both on the road and squeak out the usf game

We beat UTSA (great matchup for us). Lose to Temple and USF.
We beat them 29 at home so I would hope we don’t have have a 30 point swing on the road against them.
I don’t see us beating Temple but there is a chance there. Also a chance at USF at home. Last 2 are slim chances but, I actually like our shot home vs USF more than a road win at Temple.
2 wins ensures a .500 season.

Reactions: loca2874
We beat them 29 at home so I would hope we don’t have have a 30 point swing on the road against them.
I don’t see us beating Temple but there is a chance there. Also a chance at USF at home. Last 2 are slim chances but, I actually like our shot home vs USF more than a road win at Temple.
2 wins ensures a .500 season.
Look as far as I am concerned the season starts March 13th. This is just a long ass preseason

Reactions: nevadanatural
Look as far as I am concerned the season starts March 13th. This is just a long ass preseason
One win ensures a .500 season. They may not include that lower division game in the net, but I sure do. You guys are acting like a road win against Temple and/or UTSA is impossible. We're 1-1 on the road vs the last five teams in the league. A win against one of them is not that much of a reach.

One win ensures a .500 season. They may not include that lower division game in the net, but I sure do. You guys are acting like a road win against Temple and/or UTSA is impossible. We're 1-1 on the road vs the last five teams in the league. A win against one of them is not that much of a reach.
I picked 7 wins total. You have to admit while it might not be a stretch, our play on the road suggests the opposite. I want to finish all three with a win and lock up that 9 seed.

1 ensures a regular season .500 record.
I’m saying 2 in case we lose the 1st tourney game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT