ADVERTISEMENT

Houston taping SMU jerseys

soccrcubs7

I.T.S. Sophomore
Mar 16, 2008
Houston is taping SMU jerseys on the floor on the way to their lockeroom to simulate "walking all over them"...keep it classy UH. So glad I'm not associated with that clown college. Pretty on par for their coach and school.

Reactions: Tu Geo
That sounds like something Keith Burns would have thought of.

Could be.

Might have been something Houston O-Line Coach and former Tulsa offensive line play Derek Warehime saw when he played for two or three years with Burns as his head coach. I'm hoping that not why, but you never know.

Pee Wee Herman never ceases to amaze.

In a year or two when Morris has them fielding a more competitive team, I'd like to see Houston pull that stunt again. It will give them(SMU) a lot of motivation on the field.

Houston is taping SMU jerseys on the floor on the way to their lockeroom to simulate "walking all over them"...keep it classy UH. So glad I'm not associated with that clown college. Pretty on par for their coach and school.
Wow Houston sucks!!!! Good post soccercubs

GO TU!!!

The SMU-Houston series has produced as many upsets at the TU-Houston series. It isn't going to happen this year, but it would be karma.

Herman got it from OSU where Meyer does the same thing for Michigan.

Has being even remotely associated with that school at 71st and Lewis gone to your head? I could think of a lot worse things.

In a year or two when Morris has them fielding a more competitive team, I'd like to see Houston pull that stunt again. It will give them(SMU) a lot of motivation on the field.

Speaking of Morris, the whole thing is so immature I wondered if it was more personal than anything.

I'm more than a little offended that Coog didn't think enough of us to throw our gear on the ground.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I think Herman is trying to create a rivalry with SMU & also create more local fan interest. With the Astros & Texans both playing tonight, he's probably a little desperate for attention.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Can SMU keep it together in Q3? Not bad for us to have a loss put on a team that beat us in conference by a team we are yet to play.

I just took it like everybody else, that he brought the idea from OSU. And that he was just trying to build a rivalry. Maybe it is in the most juvenile manner, but to each his own. It will likely come back to bite him on the ass, when SMU is more capable, and uses it as motivation. All he had to do, is pull that move once, it will stay in their memory.

Seriously, guy.

tumblr_nqxjqvGYEQ1tqan67o1_400.gif

Just ignore the idiot, eventually when not fueled with the attention he so craves, he will go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT