ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
When it comes to email her bark is worse than her byte. Wait, reverse that.

I admittedly have skipped much of the Dem debates.

Is Hillary always this rambly or is it the format? It's like she keeps realizing her story isn't going anywhere.

And these voter questions are awful so that's not really her fault.

THIS GIRL COMPLAINING ABOUT STUDENT LOAN DEBT HAS NONE FROM UNDERGRAD, JUST LAW SCHOOL?!

hrc is calling on the Governor of Mich to resign over the Flint water scandal. he is a republican.

Why not as for the resignations of the Flint city council that over saw this operation?
Oh!!!!! That's right, they are Democrats.

no politics at play here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Clinton....how can she lose Michigan to Bernie yet come away with more delegates? How long before Bernie goes nuclear on what appears to be a rigged process?

Bernie beats hrc in mich. But hrc gets more delegates. That's the Democrat party where "every vote counts".

Bernie beats hrc in mich. But hrc gets more delegates. That's the Democrat party where "every vote counts".

It's not fair on the super delegates, but those are the rules. Same way the winner-take-all rules could push Trump way up on March 15th and in a dominating position, those were the rules laid out after 2012.

I understand but winner takes all at least reflects the vote of the people and is the way our electoral college is set up. Winning a state only to lose in delegates cast from that state because certain party officials and lobbyist were given the right to cast their vote for a candidate at the convention seems to circumvent the will of the people and every vote should count philosophy which is the basis of our political system. I know Jesse Jackson spoke out about this system when he ran. Is this simple about rewarding old party members and lobbyist?

While you are correct about those being the rules, I am not quite sure why Bernie doesn't at least point it out. He might pick up a few votes that way and that's kinda the way politics is played too.

It's not fair on the super delegates, but those are the rules. Same way the winner-take-all rules could push Trump way up on March 15th and in a dominating position, those were the rules laid out after 2012.

Upon further review. I have thought about this some more. "Those are the rules.."

I'm sure all of us here knew about that, though maybe not in complete detail. But wait, still don't answer...along with the rules you also have a large number of young voters that Bernie has bought that have energized his campaign. I doubt they were told that they could win a state and come in with substantially less delegates. In fact, young people 18-21 probably don't take a liking to "those are the rules" which sounds like "We've always done it that way."

Still don't answer, we'll throw in anger. [Just pay extra shipping and handling.] These new and young voter might just get angry. No, not angry enough to vote Republican, but angry enough to sit this one out. Operators are standing by.

Of course, this could happen with Trump voters too if they feel he is shafted. Both sides have some things to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT