ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious!

I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!

I laughed more at the girl who couldn’t get the unguarded layup above the rim on the fast break

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!
I agree with this

I’m the same way,love softball can’t watch women’s basketball.

• Love
Reactions: TUcandoit

PREACH IT!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT