ADVERTISEMENT

Gooners @ Tulsa Predictions Thread

Finally - ou has that schooner ale… when are we going to get our version of beer? Carson said it was in the works months ago, does anyone have any update?
TU has a nice line of wines from a cooperative, what do we need some garage brewery beer for? 😂

I arrived back in Oklahoma on Tuesday night. Had not planned to come back for this game but since I am in town will attend. I am surprised that there really isn’t much discussion about the game, match ups, etc… I know Chris has shared a few articles but it really seems very low key. Could it be the quiet before the storm or perhaps the HURRICANE!
Probably our best bet is to keep a low profile

Reactions: dougheffking
Hey now - a Hurricane Hefeweizen, Landfall Lager, Hurricane Warning Wheat, or Category 5 Kolsch would all be welcomed 😉
Those are actually all great names. Maybe we need to get the McNellie's guy on board. He can even just use all his current brews and market these specifically at TU games and the tailgates

Reactions: Weatherdemon
And don't forget....TU has its own rum, Red Flag Rum. Very good stuff. I will be making a drink with it Saturday at our tailgate, if anyone wants to stop by.
I don't usually arrive too early but now that I know you location will try to stop by.

Those are actually all great names. Maybe we need to get the McNellie's guy on board. He can even just use all his current brews and market these specifically at TU games and the tailgates
Eric Marshall, as in Marshall Brewing, is an alum and has taught brewing as an elective in the past. Not sure why we haven't leveraged that relationship. He used to be at all the tail gates with a trailer full of kegs/taps and they used to sell his stuff at the stadium so not sure what happened there but whatever it was it needs to be fixed.

Eric Marshall, as in Marshall Brewing, is an alum and has taught brewing as an elective in the past. Not sure why we haven't leveraged that relationship. He used to be at all the tail gates with a trailer full of kegs/taps and they used to sell his stuff at the stadium so not sure what happened there but whatever it was it needs to be fixed.
I knew there was a TU connection with McNellie's and I'm sure someone at TU could ask him about offering some of the beers they already brew under TU friendly names as suggested above at football games specifically.

He does this for Southern Hills (clock tower Kolsch) so I’m sure he could do it for his alma mater.

Reactions: TU Pilot
He does this for Southern Hills (clock tower Kolsch) so I’m sure he could do it for his alma mater.
I'd probably buy one at the next game I went to if they did that. (I rarely drink at games because it's too damn hot most of the time, my tolerance for alcohol has diminished greatly since it's been 30 years that I've graduated from TU and worked stints at very evangelical, charismatic universities, and I'm too cheap to spend that kind of $ for a single beer at a football game.

I'd probably buy one at the next game I went to if they did that. (I rarely drink at games because it's too damn hot most of the time, my tolerance for alcohol has diminished greatly since it's been 30 years that I've graduated from TU and worked stints at very evangelical, charismatic universities, and I'm too cheap to spend that kind of $ for a single beer at a football game.
Prices have been equal to or slightly above what it costs at just about any Bar and Grill. Price isn't the limiter.

There are enough pot shops around town that each player could sign an NIL deal with a different shop… and then there’d still be plenty left for basketball to sign with too.
While we are at it , maybe we can go around to all of these Chinese grow operations in the state and see if the Chinese Mafia could be a donor 😂

Henry what number are you at the tailgate is 6 correct
Correct. Toward NE side of Commons. Everyone is invited to stop by and help judge our punch contest entries. We will be starting the contest around noon.

And LEC I’m bringing the rest of your cans that were left after last game.

• Love
Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT