ADVERTISEMENT

Gooners @ Tulsa Predictions Thread

If Lebby is suspended a game:
TU 31
OU 21

If Lebby is active:
TU 31
OU 30

I don't think OU's offense is all that good with Gabriel running it and if he's the best they got at QB then they're in serious trouble for the rest of the season. I do wish we could have replaced the game with Washington with a game against this year's version of OSU or Arkansas as I don't think either of those teams is any good at all this season.

Has Justin Wright even stepped foot on the field for OSU? Haven't seen him record any stats

TU 31
OU 21

If Lebby is active:
TU 31
OU 30

I don't think OU's offense is all that good with Gabriel running it and if he's the best they got at QB then they're in serious trouble for the rest of the season. I do wish we could have replaced the game with Washington with a game against this year's version of OSU or Arkansas as I don't think either of those teams is any good at all this season.

Has Justin Wright even stepped foot on the field for OSU? Haven't seen him record any stats
These scores are obviously contingent on Braxton playing, correct? Surely he's back this weekend. Also, the spread being -27 is absolutely insane to me. Penix is MUCH better than Gabriel, and hopefully we unload all the bullets this weekend.

Also, Wright is such a massive tool. His quote of..."I've never been around such a great winning environment" when he got to OSU makes me want to forget every single game he played at TU.

Tulsa 35
Gooner 21

Bonus prediction - Kittleman led offense is responsible for half the points scored by TU

TU 31
OU 21

If Lebby is active:
TU 31
OU 30

Justin Wright and Goodlow are both backups, Wright suffered a knee injury in the first game, they thought it was season ending, buts turns out he will miss 5 weeks.......Goodlow had a really good game agaist ASU

I cannot believe this spread is +28 now. Just completely laughable.
Basically a neutral field with us having no idea who's gonna play quarterback. I'm surprised its that low. It will be closer played than against UW, but at no point will we ever make a game of it past the middle of the 2nd quarter.

I predict OU by 24, right before we go on a tear and battle for the conference championship. I still think an 8-9 win team is possible and would be a big success on the season.

OU 41
TU 17

Basically a neutral field with us having no idea who's gonna play quarterback. I'm surprised its that low. It will be closer played than against UW, but at no point will we ever make a game of it past the middle of the 2nd quarter.

I predict OU by 24, right before we go on a tear and battle for the conference championship. I still think an 8-9 win team is possible and would be a big success on the season.

OU 41
TU 17
I would be extremely disappointed in this coaching staff if we didn’t go all out to win this game , not saying we will win , but we don’t need to go out and get embarrassed either

I would be extremely disappointed in this coaching staff if we didn’t go all out to win this game , not saying we will win , but we don’t need to go out and get embarrassed either
I agree!
Don’t want to listen to those Gooners all year. “TU is just not on our level” “Why does TU even have football “
And my favorite “Aren’t you tired of rooting for a losing team”
Go TU

Reactions: TULSARISING
Most previews of the game that I've read from Pro- OU sites are laughable...they have them putting up 50,60,70 points...Gabriel throwing for 500 yards, and us scoring 3 at most...it's insane. I hope our guys are reading this and we throw everything we have at them.

I’ve watched OU play both games. Their defense is better than Washington and Gabriel is underrated. From the press conferences, it sounds like the OC held up a lot and was extremely vanilla.

If Braxton plays:
OU- 47
TU- 20

If not:
OU- 52
TU- 13

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I’ve watched OU play both games. Their defense is better than Washington and Gabriel is underrated. From the press conferences, it sounds like the OC held up a lot and was extremely vanilla.

If Braxton plays:
OU- 47
TU- 20

If not:
OU- 52
TU- 13
Gabriel is extremely underrated? LOL, that's funny. Will OU win the game? Most likely, but also the excuse that Lebby was extremely vanilla is kinda laughable too. They haven't been happy with him since he's been there. Their defense might be better than Washington but their offense isn't close to them. Also, Braxton can play, people need to stop thinking the passes he threw in our first game are representative of him...we need him.

Gabriel is extremely underrated? LOL, that's funny. Will OU win the game? Most likely, but also the excuse that Lebby was extremely vanilla is kinda laughable too. They haven't been happy with him since he's been there.
The dude has thrown for over 3,500 yards twice and threw for 3100 yards last year and missed two games. They had the 13 best total offense in the country last year as well. Think it’s laughable all you want but Saturday you’re either going to admit I was right or just disappear and say nothing, also because I was right.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
The dude has thrown for over 3,500 yards twice and threw for 3100 yards last year and missed two games. They had the 13 best total offense in the country last year as well. Think it’s laughable all you want but Saturday you’re either going to admit I was right or just disappear and say nothing, also because I was right.
He's a GOOD college QB, but certainly not underrated.

Really weird argument you're trying to make here.

He's a GOOD college QB, but certainly not underrated.

Really weird argument you're trying to make here.
Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

They scored 14 points until the 4th quarter against that Legion of Doom SMU defense lol. So I will take UW's offense any day.

OU 35
TU 24

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
I would love to be wrong about the score. I thought we would put up a bigger battle against Washington honestly. Maybe the opposite of my predictions is closer to reality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TULSARISING
As I've stated many times, Gabriel is going to crap his pants in pre-game warm-ups. He's skeert of Tulsa. Always has been and always will be. Underrated, my ass. The dude sucks. His own fans don't even like him. He's the worst QB OU has had since Brent Rawls fell out the back of a pick-up truck, never to be heard from again.

First time I've heard anybody bragging on him in the past year and a half.

As I've stated many times, Gabriel is going to crap his pants in pre-game warm-ups. He's skeert of Tulsa. Always has been and always will be. Underrated, my ass. The dude sucks. His own fans don't even like him. He's the worst QB OU has had since Brent Rawls fell out the back of a pick-up truck, never to be heard from again.
BTW, the Gooner trolls are on this thread, specifically one named Seth Oliveras because he shared this message on Twitter.

OU 33
TU 30
Overtime
I don't know if this would piss me off more than getting blown out and wonder why "x" player didn't get the ball more for us or maybe we should have went for it on 4th and 1 from the 20 in the 2nd quarter to get a TD instead of a FG.

Reactions: I.I. and drboobay
I don't know if this would piss me off more than getting blown out and wonder why "x" player didn't get the ball more for us or maybe we should have went for it on 4th and 1 from the 20 in the 2nd quarter to get a TD instead of a FG.
I'm just hoping we can bait Gabriel into some mistakes

Reactions: drboobay
The “Tulsa has fans?” schtick coming from that dude on Twitter and his minions is lame.

It’s a football game man, there’s gonna be a little trash talk. Does OU have a good chance to win? Duh. Is there a chance TU could win? Yes - that’s why we play the game.

All 3 fbs schools in the state having success is good for Oklahoma as a state.

I hope our ou friends come and have a great time at the tailgate with us, we have a good game to watch, then we can move on with the season.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
The “Tulsa has fans?” schtick coming from that dude on Twitter and his minions is lame.

It’s a football game man, there’s gonna be a little trash talk. Does OU have a good chance to win? Duh. Is there a chance TU could win? Yes - that’s why we play the game.

All 3 fbs schools in the state having success is good for Oklahoma as a state.

I hope our ou friends come and have a great time at the tailgate with us, we have a good game to watch, then we can move on with the season.
I hope OU and OSU lose every single game they play. Most OSU fans I know actually went to the school, whereas most OU fans are just redneck trolls who picked up a hat at walmart. I really can't stand either fanbase and I'll have a great time Saturday...don't care if they do.

I hope OU and OSU lose every single game they play. Most OSU fans I know actually went to the school, whereas most OU fans are just redneck trolls who picked up a hat at walmart. I really can't stand either fanbase and I'll have a great time Saturday...don't care if they do.
Most OU and OSU fans are about the same. Of course there are bad apples in the bunch. I’m sure they could say the same thing about a buddy of mine who tailgates with us.

At the end of the day, they’re our neighbors and I hope they have a good time at the game. Obviously I want us to pull the upset here which would be hella sweet homie.

Most OU and OSU fans are about the same. Of course there are bad apples in the bunch. I’m sure they could say the same thing about a buddy of mine who tailgates with us.

At the end of the day, they’re our neighbors and I hope they have a good time at the game. Obviously I want us to pull the upset here which would be hella sweet homie.
So you want the visitors to have a good time at the game?

Yea nah.

Fart.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT