ADVERTISEMENT

Golden Hurricane gear.

Aug 18, 2018
I moved back to my hometown Tulsa for work reasons. Where does anybody get any Golden Hurricane gear in Tulsa besides the Bookstore and online?

My wife bought me a nice TU hat at the airport. I’m assuming they still have Hurricane Haven at Big Red Sports, I’ve picked up both TU gear and OU gear there.

Yes they still have a nice selection of TU stuff. Also several shops around town have a smattering of TU gear (even Reasors carriers a few shirts and a couple of hats). Outside of big red, the bookstore (which is much nicer since it moved), and speciality shops, Walmart actually has a decent selection of TU appeal for men, women, kids, and even babies. I happened to stumble upon it once by accident (was looking for some Jordache for Owasso dad), but was pleasantly surprised by their selection.

Dicks Sporting Goods out on 71st street had a decent selection of TU gear the last time I was there. Academy may have a few t-shirts and hats. Metro Shoe Wharehouse used to have some nice TU stuff, but lately it seems like they have less and less.

I happened to stumble upon it once by accident (was looking for some Jordache for Owasso dad), but was pleasantly surprised by their selection.

Does Jordache make jean shorts? I could go for a new set of stylish Jorts for the season.

I did get a brand new Tulsa Dad shirt from the bookstore on Friday. Nice selection to choose from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT