ADVERTISEMENT

go log into Facebook

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
They just put up the vote for the SMU theme song and the my little pony theme song didn't make the cut.

Go do a write in vote for it In the comments.

I have to admit I've managed never to hear this song. Just listened to it. It's so bad that we all need to get them to do this.

I mentioned it to the dj yesterday about the my little pony theme and he said they already told him to play Pony by Ginuwine.

They really need to listen to the customers on this one. We know what we're doing here.

The MLP theme song literally has 1/3rd of the vote right now and it's a write in!

Originally posted by TUFootball85:
I mentioned it to the dj yesterday about the my little pony theme and he said they already told him to play Pony by Ginuwine.
A FAKE DEMOCRACY?!?

We did it!!!!! I didn't think I could get more excited for tonight's game but knowing this will play for the little ponies has made me even more excited!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Its brilliant! I can only imagine an SMU Player hearing that and saying Coach I ain't going on the court "With Dat Playing". Talk about getting in their heads.

This post was edited on 2/7 3:28 PM by TulsaEye

Voted for my little pony - glad to see it won.

By by the way, watching the A$M - Misery game I see why Haith wouldn't want to stay there.
This post was edited on 2/7 6:37 PM by TU 1978

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT