ADVERTISEMENT

Gipson and Robinson to play in Senior Bowl

I think Larry Lewis these are the 1st TU defensive players since Barry Minter played in the Senior Bowl in 1993. Barry was the MLB bridge for the Bears between Mike Singletary and Brian Urlacher.

Reactions: drboobay
I think Larry Lewis these are the 1st TU defensive players since Barry Minter played in the Senior Bowl in 1993. Barry was the MLB bridge for the Bears between Mike Singletary and Brian Urlacher.
The article mentioned DE Sedric Clark in 1995.

Barry was a monster in the weight room, fast as a roadrunner on the field, and a perfect gentlemen off the field. Held his own in the classroom too. A really really good guy. Few have represented TU better.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
The duo is Tulsa's first Senior Bowl participants since tight end Charles Clay's appearance in 2010, and it's the first time since 1995 that Tulsa will have had two players (DE Sedric Clark and OC David Millwee) participate in the annual bowl game.

Anyone know how Johnson did in the Tropical Bowl Game? I can’t find stats anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT