ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (2.7.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
5-2 on the GOI yesterday. Thanks OSU for not closing it out. That would have been good for us if they had. We also have Cincinnati in the Top 25 along with Houston.

Today’s games

AAC GAMES

Houston (7) at UCF (42)
Cincinnati (25) at Memphis (68)
USF (69) at SMU (114)

REST OF GOI

Little Rock (246) at Troy (208)
Denver (308) at ORU (304)
Coastal Carolina (146) at UT Arlington (172)
Chicago State (348) at Cal Baptist (200)

NET Rankings Through February 6

Houston (7) No Change
Cincinnati (25) No Change
UCF (42) Up 1
Temple (51) Up 2
Memphis (68) Up 1
South Fl (69) Up 1
UCONN (79) Down 4
Tulsa (98) Up 2
SMU (114) Up 1
Wichita St (118) Up 9
ECU (272) Down 8
Tulane (298) Down 1

If you look at UCF and Temple's schedule, Temple's going to rise and UCF's going to drop.

Reactions: loca2874
Cumberland took that game over down the stretch. Great player.

Houston has a final four type of team. Kelvin can flat out coach.

AAC might be a two bid league unless Temple can finish strong.

Cumberland took that game over down the stretch. Great player.

Houston has a final four type of team. Kelvin can flat out coach.

AAC might be a two bid league unless Temple can finish strong.

Yes, and finishing strong means beating TU twice. Two bid league is probably right. Two surprising things are UCF playing so poorly lately and UConn regressing after a promising start.

Reactions: loca2874
Houston and Cincinnati are leaving the pack behind. Both have talented players and even more talented coaches.

USF over the SMU
UT Arlington over Coastal Carolina
ORU over Denver
Little Rock over Troy
Cincinnati over Memphis
Houston over UCF
Cal Baptist is beating the brakes off of Chicago state. 8 min left it’s 81-32

PERFECT!!! 7-0 on the GOI yesterday. Thanks to ORU for not sucking. No GOI today but there will be a big slate for Saturday, cause its Saturday.

NET Rankings Through February 7

Houston (7) No Change
Cincinnati (24) Up 1
UCF (46) Down 4
Temple (50) Up 1
South Fl (67) Up 2
Memphis (71) Down 3
UCONN (76) Up 3
Tulsa (98) No Change
SMU (115) Down 1
Wichita St (118) No Change
ECU (271) Up 1
Tulane (295) Up 3

Reactions: nevadanatural
Yes, and finishing strong means beating TU twice. Two bid league is probably right. Two surprising things are UCF playing so poorly lately and UConn regressing after a promising start.
UCF playing poorly is no surprise to me. They have been way overrated all season as far as I’m concerned. Tacko has improved but he’s still a stiff although a really tall one. Dawkins and Taylor are good but the rest of the team is average. We should have beaten them on the road if not for a poor decision on that last play.

UCF playing poorly is no surprise to me. They have been way overrated all season as far as I’m concerned. Tacko has improved but he’s still a stiff although a really tall one. Dawkins and Taylor are good but the rest of the team is average. We should have beaten them on the road if not for a poor decision on that last play.

I think Temple will probably get a bid unless they have a bad loss to Tulsa. The East coast media loves them.

I don't think Temple has won here ever. TU has had Temple's number for a while - I recall a game in Philadelphia (maybe with Shea?) where TU got way behind then came all the way back to win.

We gave one away two years ago at Temple. The three pointer at the buzzer to put the game into overtime. Temple is the only team who has Houston's number this year.

Don't forget the game a couple years ago where we turned it over our last 4 possessions and didn't get a shot off at the end because Temple was able to foul us until time ran out.

We gave one away two years ago at Temple. The three pointer at the buzzer to put the game into overtime. Temple is the only team who has Houston's number this year.

Missed free throws cost us that game. We were at the line with a 3 point lead and Shaq missed a one-and-one. Then, Curtis got the rebound and proceeded to miss a one-and-one. Temple went down the floor and tied the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT