ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (12.19.18)

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
UCLA at Cincinnati. What a great team for a home game. Would be great if we were regulars in the tournament to help attract that type of opponent.

Reactions: ctt8410
I still wouldn’t want Capt. Sportsmanship anywhere near our program.

Reactions: loca2874
Some pretty good games today.

Cal Baptist (170) vs Southern (346)
Dayton (76) vs Western Michigan (234)
Southern Mississippi (131) vs Kansas state (31)
UALR (268 vs Memphis (109)
Oral Roberts (308 vs Wichita state (133)
UCLA (39) vs Cincinnati (33)

Last edited:
Reactions: ctt8410
We’ve dropped out of the top 100. We went from 97 to 101 overnight. We need our opponents to pick it up.

Reactions: loca2874
NET, just typical reshuffling due to other teams winning. I don't think it reflects on our opponents necessarily.

Reactions: drboobay
Why is ORU ahead of Wichita State. Other than the obvious for those of you who think they have jokes.

Why is ORU ahead of Wichita State. Other than the obvious for those of you who think they have jokes.

They will be out after curfew tonight, no matter what. Plus the “girls” in Wichita are actually “ladies” and not Ned Flanders.

ORU is actually getting hosed by the officiating. 22 FTs for WSU, 8 for ORU...

Nzekwesi is having a monster game for ORU. We will have to stop him. It’s also a good sign that Igbanu should have his way in the post when we play WSU.

We need another big win. Rooting this hard for KState every game is gonna grind me into dust.

Cincinnati looks real good in this game... Cumberland is a baller and they are knocking down shots left and right.

And Cincinnati has now punched UGLY so hard in this game they’re making them look like a SWAC school

K State wins with their star sidelined - exhale
Memphis pulls away for a 10 point win over Yooler
Cinncy creams UGLY
Wichita wins by 10 over ORU, but ORU played tough
Dayton beats WMU

all good for TU

I expect a real fight in Mabee - come on TU fans, fill up section M

He was using this greater Boston area scoring method. Plus, ORU has one guy who walks, and Kevin McHale could walk.

And if games had a 20 minute 1st half and 13 minute 2nd half ORU would've only lost by 11... but then they got outscored by another 10 in the final 7 minutes.

Reactions: tupatsfan
actually that was a typo supposed to be 20.

A typo? They won by 21, not 20.

How did ORU play them tough exactly?
And it was 8 pts with 5 to play. WSU hit some shots down the stretch to pull away. Up until that point, ORU hit more FGs and 3pters vs WSU. WSU had made 3x as many FTs until that point and that provided the margin.

After that point, WSU hit 4- 3pts to 0 for ORU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT