ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.14.2017)

I’m rooting for Lamar. Didn’t UConn lose to Stony Brook last year.

That was my first instinct as well, but nope. Just Wagner and Northeastern. They're down 6 at the half tonight.

Lamar down 16-7 midway through 1st half. Shooting very poorly at 1-11.

Lamar crapping the bed shooting wise but that was a damn fluke (see officiating)

I could care less about danny. He and his KU memorabilia blowing staff can take a hike. He didn’t care about TU at all during his time here. I hope he loses every game.

TK playing well for Iona so far. He’s averaging 13.5 pts and 9 rbs through 2 games. They lost a fairly close one tonight vs Syracuse

Reactions: TU_BLA
TK playing well for Iona so far. He’s averaging 13.5 pts and 9 rbs through 2 games. They lost a fairly close one tonight vs Syracuse

It’s unfortunate for us he left due to not getting much playing time behind Magnay and Igbanu. Then Magnay leaves. We could really use TK.

Reactions: URedskin54
Wasn't always pretty, but that's a 4-0 night for the GOI thread.

The American is now 16-3 overall.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
If Danny doesn't pick up the play at Wake Forest, it looks like he could be gone at seasons end.

Liberty is one of those sneaky good mid-majors
They lost to Georgia Southern another one of those sneaky good mid majors? They keep losing games like that and I don't think the AD will be too happy.

Last edited:
Danny is gone at the end of this year the way things are going.

“Rockkkkk challkkklll jayyyyyy hawkkkk KKKKK UUUUU”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT