ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (1.17.24 - 1.19.24) UTSA

Out of everyone on last years team I would have kept Special K, Selebangue, Betson and maybe Griffin. The rest I was done with.
I didn’t care for Griffin’s attitude on the court and off the court. We upgraded over him big time. Betson had his moments but when the going got tough he disappeared.

Selebangue would have been a nice piece on this team, but at the end of the day I’ll take the overall talent upgrade (and attitude upgrade) over what we had last year any day.

I didn’t care for Griffin’s attitude on the court and off the court. We upgraded over him big time. Betson had his moments but when the going got tough he disappeared.

Selebangue would have been a nice piece on this team, but at the end of the day I’ll take the overall talent upgrade (and attitude upgrade) over what we had last year any day.
The only reason I would have kept anyone on the team besides Selabangue, would be to fill the open spots on the roster.

That's why I would have been prone to keep Chuckwu or Nikita as an addition. They had the most potential to improve, and become our enforcer in the middle. It's the one thing we lack, and desperately need. If they failed to become our enforcer, it wouldn't have been a loss, because they were filling an empty spot on the roster. As long as they didn't have an attitude, vacant spot is no different than a bench warmer.

Last edited:
Not true at all, just saying that I don’t think either would have helped us this season. Goodness.
I'm betting the only guy you would take is Selabangue. That's because he is the easiest to analyze, and who wouldn't keep him. We all know your feelings about the rest of the team, because that is so easy to perceive. Your posts on this subject are superfluously annoying.

I'm also betting that if we hadn't kept McWright, posters saying maybe we should have kept him, would be getting superfluous grief from you. But he doesn't get flak from you, because he is 'on the team'. If everybody knows what you are going to post, before you post it, then it might not be worth posting. Being self-aware is a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT