Today’s games

AAC GAMES

UConn (88) at Tulsa (111)
Temple (45) at ECU (221)
Houston (9) at SMU (108)
UCF (32) at Wichita State (125)

REST OF GOI

Kansas State (51) at Oklahoma (15)
Stephen F Austin (276) at New Orleans (258)
Dayton (73) at VCU (55)

NET Rankings Through January 15

Houston (9) No Change
UCF (32) No Change
Cincinnati (35) Up 1
Temple (45) Down 1
Memphis (74) Up 4
UCONN (88) Down 1
South Fl (97) Down 3
Tulsa (111) Down 4
SMU (108) No Change
Wichita St (125) Up 1
ECU (221) No Change
Tulane (302) No Change

I think that Dayton win is going to look pretty dang good at the end of the year

Tacko Fall shoots 28% from the line. But is about 80% from the paint. Why not foul him on every touch he gets inside or every time UCF gets in the 1-1???

Kansas St hammered OU pretty good tonight. They played that tough D they’re known for and actually scored a few points to boot.

Reactions: drboobay
and it's important to know that when TU beat K State, the entire starting team was healthy. Tonight is the first time the K State team has played together in the last 6 games.

I still think that this W could eventually elevate TU to at large, but it will take better road performances. The flop at the end of the Cinncy game may have been a dagger.

We need a couple more good wins. Houston would be huge.

Wichita State about to beat UCF. Their PG (Jones?) is a really good player and creates some crazy shots.

I think you’re talking about Samaje Haynes-Jones.
I think so. He's so quick, it's almost as if his feet are too fast for the rest of his body, he takes these really awkward looking shots from about 10 feet. He hit a really nice tear drop over Tacko last night and the difference in their heights was almost comical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT