ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs USF

Missed several plays by being aggressive.
Hard to be too mad even though it’s sucks.
Tackling too high though

Yeah, every once in a while he gets in kill mode and over runs the player. Needs to break down and tackle properly instead of trying to blow everybody up.

Tulsa should never wear anything but blue and gold.

Gold helmets. White jerseys. Gold pants.....

Tradition.

Tradition includes a red jersey too lol

I don't mind the black uniforms, should be special occasion though or just one game a year with more red, just some blue and gold accents so they better reflect the hurricane flag.

Tradition includes a red jersey too lol

I don't mind the black uniforms, should be special occasion though or just one game a year with more red, just some blue and gold accents so they better reflect the hurricane flag.

If I can’t tell that it’s TU playing on TV from across the bar, then we are wearing the wrong uni’s.

Uniforms are a brand. You betray the brand and cheapen its value by playing Barbie dress up.

Reactions: TULOYAL and Tulsa76
If I can’t tell that it’s TU playing on TV from across the bar, then we are wearing the wrong uni’s.

Uniforms are a brand. You betray the brand and cheapen its value by playing Barbie dress up.

Oregon would like a word.

Tulsa has had all kinds of uniforms over the 100+ years.

We can stay gold and blue, I won't cry about it, but technically black and red are just as valid.

I wish this wasn't a convo based on avoidence. We need to start winning.

I had a nice dinner out tonight. I will say. Firing a coach for losing by a point to a top 25 team isn’t exactly smart. We would have fired graham after Houston in 09.

He had a nice dinner out. Well the rest of us watched yet another train wreck

We should continue to wear black while we mourn the death of good football at TU. Our defense deserves better than the crappy conservative play calling by our hapless OC. The OC should have been canned last year. We can come out of mourning once Monty is fired.

Looking at the schedule ahead....this team could still finish 7-5 or 1-11 that’s the frustrating part of this team.....

Did anyone else notice that Javon Thomas was a beast last night? I would have given him the ball 3 times on the edge for that last possession. Shamari has talent but not for every situation. He is not a great short yardage back where breaking tackles and falling forward really matters. Javon would have gotten a first down.

Reactions: maverickfp
Hung with three top 25 teams despite inexperienced QB’s a mediocre to subpar O-line and a lackluster receiver corps. The melt in these boards has been real the last couple weeks. We still haven’t been through the entire season yet. This portion of our schedule was always going to be tough and we didn’t play one bad game in it.

At the start of the season I was expecting blowouts for at least one of these games. In 09’ Graham had wins over 4 FBS teams with a combined record of 8-40 as well as an FCS win. We still haven’t hit that portion of our schedule yet (Ark, Tulane, UConn, SMU)

Let’s let the season play out before we say Graham’s better than Monty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT