ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs USF

Really sad coaching. This is Tulsa trying to pull an upset and staying conservative with gobs of time left. This is horrible! I like Monty but he is terrible!

Get lost Monty. Screw you good sir. Waste of money. Resign tonight, right now you useless hall monitor.

You know those 5-10 seconds we would have used up by not fair catching that last kickoff.......

If they don’t fire Monty tonight then I hope we go 1-11 so he never coaches again for anyone. Horrendous coaching. Worst joke job ever. Hate being a TU fan sometimes fu$& man...

Reactions: maverickfp
Too bad Monty’s last game before being terminated was a loss. Of course, that would be expected.

Keith Burns comes to mind... Tulsa hasn't had a good football coach since John Cooper. You know the type, the kind that can coach at a big-time program and contend for a national title.

One boneheaded play for a personal foul lost this one. Hard to put it on the shoulders of one kid who was a beast for 59 1/2 minutes tonight...

Reactions: noble cane
I had a nice dinner out tonight. I will say. Firing a coach for losing by a point to a top 25 team isn’t exactly smart. We would have fired graham after Houston in 09.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT