ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread SMU

Why foul Nic Moore?

TU's basketball IQ is horrible today.

TX

When do NIT tickets go on sale?

This team is not going to win in Harford with this basketball IQ.

TX

Every play should have been run for Juice down the stretch. Great game by James.

We had chances to win. My goodness. Moore cooled from the 3 and James shooting well. It is what it is and we just do not deserve to win this game or be tournament bound. I love this team but am very disappointed with Haith's game plan to continue to challenge the rim.

Desperately need 5 second call, deny Moore the inbound pass.

Go for tied ball, not immediately commit foul. TU owns the possession arrow.

TX
This post was edited on 3/8 4:05 PM by texcane1982

Missed fts and lay ups..... And wright cannot do anything. What's new?...

This post was edited on 3/8 4:07 PM by bigzit

Cheaters do win.

SMU should be suspended from post season play for their transgressions.

Hell of a game. We had our chances. Juice played the game of his career. ECU/Cincinnati/SMU. Will be a tough run.

Originally posted by texcane1982:

When do NIT tickets go on sale?

This team is not going to win in Harford with this basketball IQ.

TX
Reality sucks, but TU is not an NCAA quality team, blew another opportunity for a big win, twice in 5 days.

This team does not play smart collectively, folds under pressure, does not shoot well from the free throw line or at the rim under pressure.

TX

Agree texcane.... I am actually ok with this. Tulsa is not an NCAA team.

Wish this Woodard would have shown up against Cincy and the other one today against SMU. At least then we'd have gotten a conference championship.

Originally posted by

"Reality sucks, but TU is not an NCAA quality team, blew another opportunity for a big win, twice in 5 days.

This team does not play smart collectively, folds under pressure, does not shoot well from the free throw line or at the rim under pressure."

This

Great game James Woodard ! SMU inside is too much for us. They made their FTs when it counted, like championship teams do. We gave great effort, just couldn't pull it off. I'm not happy with the results, but I am proud of our effort.

Lol, buncha hindsight geniuses now that we're really on the outside.

Weak.

This team deserves better.

I still believe we deserve to be in over teams like Purdue, Indiana, Stanford and Mississippi. If we are relegated to the NIT though, I'll be there with bells on. This team deserves our support.

players make mistakes, but this team doesn't quit. I've enjoyed the season and look forward to the rest of it. I like our group of guys. I do understand we need a few more pieces, but good regular season guys. After the start they had, they kept at it and far surpassed most peoples expectations.

I still believe we deserve to be in over teams like Purdue, Indiana, Stanford and Mississippi. If we are relegated to the NIT though, I'll be there with bells on. This team deserves our support.

Refs were OK. The charge call against Wright was bogus. He slid across the lane defender slid under late. The illegal screen on TK was the correct call. TK was late to the spot and had not come set for the screen when the contact occurred.

In the end TUs inability to hit a layup was the downfall. Juice kept us in the game with some big buckets and our defense was pretty darn good and our rebounding was good until the latter part of the 2nd half.

Curtis did a really good job on Moore today. Swannegan was really tough on Moreira and Kennedy and for the most part made them work for their points.

Calm down folks...TU will be just fine.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

TU plays hard and came close to winning this game...it would have been a great win. Great effort, just too many wasted opportunities.

Originally posted by Tulsafanzz:
Great game James Woodard ! SMU inside is too much for us. They made their FTs when it counted, like championship teams do. We gave great effort, just couldn't pull it off. I'm not happy with the results, but I am proud of our effort.
Good post Fanzz...

GO TU!!!

Originally posted by Cairns824:
Wish this Woodard would have shown up against Cincy and the other one today against SMU. At least then we'd have gotten a conference championship.
Best post in the thread. Couldn't agree more Cairns told my wife the same thing at the game.

GO TU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT