ADVERTISEMENT

FC Tulsa

Snatched a draw from the jaws of victory last night vs Las Vegas Lights. Tulsa actually played well for most of the game, better MF possession than I've seen from them in a while and it led to nice build up in the attack. A lot of chances from deep runs up the sides and then slinging some crosses in.

The GA was a string of poor defensive decisions and whiffed tackles. Unfortunate as an FC Tulsa win would have put them 5 pts clear of Orange County in the last playoff spot with a game in hand. Instead they're 3 pts up.

Snatched a draw from the jaws of victory last night vs Las Vegas Lights. Tulsa actually played well for most of the game, better MF possession than I've seen from them in a while and it led to nice build up in the attack. A lot of chances from deep runs up the sides and then slinging some crosses in.

The GA was a string of poor defensive decisions and whiffed tackles. Unfortunate as an FC Tulsa win would have put them 5 pts clear of Orange County in the last playoff spot with a game in hand. Instead they're 3 pts up.
I watched it on espn+.

Agree wholeheartedly with your analysis. Dahm gave the shooter lots of room to just crank up and launch. He did not close on the shooter. Reminded me a bit of USA defense vs Canada.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT