ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Joiner

Maybe he plans on transferring somewhere close to Chicago so his father can see him play. It's going to be weird seeing him in another jersey.

Must have seen what Horne did and said that looks more fun than 11-12. A senior point guard deciding to transfer rather than play another year for Haith is probably as clear a sign as any that he lost these guys.

Chris Harmon - Did you know this was coming? Are you hearing there will be others?

Elijah sure wasn’t one of the “right ones”.

Man Elijah Joiner will definitely go down as one of my favorite Tulsa players to watch. The heart he brought to the court was unmatched and that Wichita State game winner will go down as one of my favorite memories of Tulsa basketball.
What does it say that the player responsible for one of the more iconic all-time moments in TU basketball feels he needs to transfer away from TU to reach a goal he knows he can’t achieve here?

Not surprised
Wish him all the best
How can we be disappointed after he played his guts out
Best wishes Elijah!

Reactions: TU 1978
Thank you Elijah for playing with passion during your 4 years at TU! You represented the university & city very well. Congratulations on getting your degree, no one can ever take that away from you!

Our biggest mistake was not unleashing Gendron. At the very least, Haith could have made him do a magic mike routine at the end of the game and got some ladies fired up to bring friends.

Must have seen what Horne did and said that looks more fun than 11-12. A senior point guard deciding to transfer rather than play another year for Haith is probably as clear a sign as any that he lost these guys.
I hope whoever decides Haith's future or lack thereof at TU sees it that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT