ADVERTISEMENT

Drumpf

WATU2

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Funny send up of Trump and his ancestral name by John Oliver. Apart from the humor it's interesting to note

1) All the head nodding by Fox hosts when Trump talks about committing war crimes.
2) How Trump uses the word "feel" instead of "think", not just in the clip but also in his speeches. For example look up the quotes about his "feelings' about torture or how he "felt" about punching some guy out, etc.

President Obama may be too cerebral for many, but I'd prefer someone who thinks through problems instead of giving into his feelings. But clearly he has tapped into the feelings of a great number of Americans who are not thinking things through.

"Feewens, Nofan Moh dan feewens again in my hawt...woha feewins." Biggest hit recording by Elmer Fudd!!!!

Cerebral sure hasn't helped in our decisions to overthrow the Libyan government then ideally sit back and watch extremist slowly take over the country or our efforts to destabilize Syria and we all know what the results there have been. One would think we would have learned from the debacle in Iraq....we didn't. You destabilize an area in that part of the globe and guys worse than the guys you sought to replace will fill the power void.

Cerebral is one thing. Having a policy which set off a chain reaction like those now occurring in Libya and Syria and intellectually sitting by watching what you created implode is a totally different animal. Iraq should have taught us a valuable lesson. Not only did we double down on regime change in the Middle East we tripled down.

Last edited:
Yes, I dislike Obama because he's "too cerebral." Funny video though. I'm a big John Oliver fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT