ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Game Thread

Not sure I can consistently come out to watch this level of play all season.

Not bagging on anyone. Just not enjoying the ragged mess right now.

They better mix up the snack options to keep up the interest level.

I cant watch the stats page while this is on ESPN+. The Tulsa Stats page updates in real time and the tv has a delay

Pritchard looking irritated at selebangue that he missed his pass. They just aren't on the same page. Similar things have been happening to those two all game long.

Reactions: loca2874
Pritchard looking irritated at selebangue that he missed his pass. They just aren't on the same page. Similar things have been happening to those two all game long.
But he was inches away and sent a bullet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Pritchard wants coach konkol to sub in for him. Watching coach like he doesn't know what to do.

We lost this one at the line. We shoot our average on free throws and they’re fouling us at the end instead of us fouling them.

Reactions: TU72N76
Nevada we lost this on our defense. We are so mismatched. Leads to open shots, offensive rebounds and lots of fouls when we get beat

Pritchard is just fine. It's a new defensive scheme, new players, new coach, and an awful lack of size. Plus, the kid Pritchard is guarding will be at least the 11th all-time NCAA scorer before he is done.

Is what it is this year

Let's steer away from wishing kids to transfer from TU. At that point we're just steering kids away from wanting to come to TU if the fanbase is going to call for them to transfer.

Reactions: loca2874
This is going to be a long year, as we appeared to be undersized and under talented.

Haith didn't leave much on the shelves for Konkol. The portal should be our friend as

they would almost be guaranteed to start instantly.

Reactions: TU72N76
Did anyone go meet the football coach before the game?
I just caught the last two questions. Nothing new said while I was there, but just caught the tail end. I asked if it was going to be online and Carson said he didn't know if they recorded it.

I just caught the last two questions. Nothing new said while I was there, but just caught the tail end. I asked if it was going to be online and Carson said he didn't know.
Thanks for the info. They had $5 tickets for football season ticket holders but I decided to play fair weather fan and stayed home and watched the Thunder.

They lost too.

I just caught the last two questions. Nothing new said while I was there, but just caught the tail end. I asked if it was going to be online and Carson said he didn't know if they recorded it.
He did not say anything new.

Thanks for the info. They had $5 tickets for football season ticket holders but I decided to play fair weather fan and stayed home and watched the Thunder.

They lost too.
I have season tickets, and played fair weather fan for ORU. I had a semi legit reason for ORU.(Semi) I plan on going to most games, but not all.

Question for the semi general non fair weather public, did they have the flame throwers at ORU? I don't remember them using them for Jackson St, but I was busy getting concessions during some of the intro then.

I have season tickets, and played fair weather fan for ORU. I had a semi legit reason for ORU.(Semi) I plan on going to most games, but not all.

Question for the general public, did they have the flame throwers at ORU? I don't remember them using them for Jackson St, but I was busy getting concessions during some of the intro then.
They did.

Hard to work up much passion when it is this bad. Who can we beat? Can we win 8 games somehow? 5? Unfortunately that's the big question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT